Category: Cemetery offering natural burial
City, State: Austin, Texas
Contact: Ellen Macdonald
Natural End Pledge on file - April, 2011
- No embalming of the body
- No metal caskets
- No concrete grave liners
Bodies are wrapped in shrouds or other biodegradable containers and placed directly into the earth. Ashes to Ashes; dust to dust.
- Eloise Woods is a 9.4 acre woodland burial ground with walking trails and picnic areas.
- At Eloise Woods there are gardens for everyone. Teva Garden is an exclusively Jewish Section; Rainbow Bridget Garden is for all creatures great and small. Soaring Hawk Garden is for crematins both buried and scattered, and Sweet Angel Garden is a place just for infants.
- Pets can be buried with their people anywhere in the burial park
- Families are welcome to open and close the grave themselves as well as lower the body into the ground.
- We can recommend local Funeral Homes which work with families to make funeral arrangements, provide transportation of the remains and/or complete required paperwork.
- Please know that embalming is NOT required by law and neither are concrete grave liners.
- We offer financial assistance
- Prices on website
115 Northside Lane
Cedar Creek, Texas - 78612